Job #: 2136
Title: AML BA/PM
We need a candidate with the right balance of PM/BA experience. We also want candidates who are hands on with BA deliverable’s such as creating BRD’s, test cases, maintaining project dashboards; project logs, etc. This role requires the candidate to be functioning as a PM & BA on a daily basis.
Minimum of 7 years of experience working as a Sr. BSA or Project Lead. Experience in Insurance/Banking industry is a plus
• Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills; ability to lead meetings and resolve conflicts with multi-LOB stakeholders
• Ability to work on multiple simultaneous medium to large scale projects, in multi-LOB environment
• Will need to be able to produce and manage project documentations like Project Plan, BRD, FRD, UML, etc.
• Ability to lead requirements gathering, system designs, and coordinate development and testing efforts
• Detail oriented and strong organizational and follow up skills.
• Strong soft skills and relationship management skills
• Ability to partner, build and manage relationships with external vendors and internal service providers
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
Job Description: Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs. Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities. Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions. Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology. Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications. Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business. Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation. Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge. May make recommendations for buy versus build decision. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically has 10+ years of relevant technical or business work experience.