Job #: 1581
Title: Agile Transformation Lead
Title: Agile Transformation Program Divisional Adoption Specialist
The role of Agile Divisional Adoption Specialist is a unique opportunity to join the Agile Transformation / DevOps Program. You will work closely with highly-motivated teams, as well as senior stakeholders across the Firm, to ensure successful outcomes for this Agile transformation.
Agile Transformation Program:
We have embarked on a Firm-wide Agile/DevOps program to transform how Business and Technology collaborate to deliver value through technology with greater alignment, speed, and productivity. The Agile Center of Excellence (CoE) was established to develop this transformation strategy through a series of design and implementation phases.
As a confident and well-organized communicator, you will be responsible for developing key relationships, regularly liaising with senior business and technology stakeholders to ensure the highest degree of executive engagement and support.
Agile Divisional Adoption Specialists are responsible for partnering with senior leadership to define and successfully activate a roadmap of Agile transformations.
This high-profile role requires broad knowledge of our business lines and end-to-end SDLC methodologies.
Qualifications and experience:
The qualified candidate will have at least 5-7 years’ overall experience in Financial Services or IT supporting unit, with specific experience:
• In a client-facing role, building relationships with senior executive stakeholders and being viewed as a trusted advisor on transformation initiatives
• In a hands-on delivery role within an large-scale operating model transformation focused on improving the business value of technology – ideally, Agile (or similar DevOps, ITIL/ITSM, Product Management, LEAN/Design Thinking, etc.)
• Demonstrated change management skills and ability to prioritize and quickly take appropriate actions across portfolio planning and dependency management
• Leading cross-functional, matrixed teams effectively, including planning / structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing technology strategy recommendations
• Writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to demonstrate commercial impact of strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, and/or IT transformations
Ensure successful identification and mobilization of divisional Agile transformation roadmaps:
• Partner with key stakeholders to identify strategic business objectives that are well-suited for Agile methodology
• Conduct preliminary discovery to assess organizational readiness of candidate transformations
• Propose a prioritized, sequenced portfolio of transformations based on divisional change capacity
• Execute onboarding playbook process to ensure successful transformation launch through early sprinting.
o Roster development to ensure that all involved parties are identified and engaged appropriately throughout mobilization activities
o Facilitate Executive Awareness & Engagement Sessions (Exec Immersions, Fleet Intro, Measurement Frameworks)
o Ensure all Core and Extended team members experience appropriate Agile Training (boot camp, role-based, DevOps)
o Fleet, Chapter, and Squad Design Workshops to ensure Scope, Business KPIs and supporting Agile team structures are defined
o Engagement to Agile Measurement Framework establishment
• Tailor Agile adoption strategy for each team, regularly assessing collateral and engagement effectiveness toward targeted outcomes
• Conduct retrospectives, regularly assessing engagement effectiveness toward targeted outcomes.
• Contribute to continuous development of Agile Operating Model playbook and knowledge share