Job #: 1645
Title: AEM Developer – St. Louis
Summary: The Software Development Consultant will perform complex software design tasks and will provide thought leadership on the design, installation and maintenance of complex systems/projects. This role will serve as an SME on content management systems or applications and will be required to gain complete understanding of business requirements and communicate them to development teams. This role will mentor and lead other developers while ensuring development practices are in line with company best practices and policies.
• Will be responsible for complex design and development of AEM applications using the Adobe platform for site structure, components, templates, workflows, dialogs, providing review of various development tasks and documentation.
• Lead and assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
• Work in an agile development environment.
• Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
• Leads the troubleshooting and timely resolution of complex user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM and Teamsite CMS.
• Mentors more junior developers, serves as an SME on their system of expertise and directs the work and assigns development tasks to other developers.
• Will interface with SRM in the design and development of application security requirements and solutions.
• Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
• Accountable for application security principles including the development of secure coding standards and practices.
• Will interface with Enterprise Architecture & Infrastructure teams on strategic designs and initiatives.
• Is a key contributor in client/technology interactions in the development of technology solutions.
• Work closely with product owner to refine requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
• 7+ years’ in Content Management Systems preferably AEM. Experience with three full cycle AEM projects. Experience with AEM 6.3 is preferred.
• 7+ years’ experience with Waterfall, Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies.
• 2+ years’ of working with Solar Fusion is preferred.
• Web Services consumption and Apache/Tomcat webserver configuration experience.
• Understanding of AEM personalization and content targeting.
• Sound understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, social components etc., code build and deployment process.
• Experience implementing analytics tagging on page/links.
• Responsive/accessible web designing experience.
• Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications.
• Demonstrated expertise in analytical and quality assurance tools, techniques and standards, including performance engineering.
• Awareness of current technology trends and emerging standards.
• Independently assess risks, benefits and consideration of alternatives and makes decision.
• Excellent communication skills required.