Job #: 1170
Title: Administration Assistant
Contract Pay Rate:
Momentum has a few Administrative Assistant roles. This role is in Tampa, FL.
Responsible for providing administrative support to the Tampa Insurance Operations CVPs and department needs.
- Will assist with travel, expense reports, ordering supplies, arranging meetings, catering, preparing correspondence/presentations, and department events.
- Will provide limited back up for the assistant to the Vice President.
- Coordinate travel, prepares expense reports for travel and meal reimbursements.
- Reconcile American Express accounts and P-Card for management staff monthly. (40+ people)
- Provides administrative support to departmental CVP; calendar updates and scheduling, preparing presentations and arranging meetings and catering.
- Provides support to the staff for general tasks including printers and copiers and service requests, filing, copying, ordering supplies, distribution of mail, and similar clerical tasks.
- Responsible for ensuring conference rooms are kept clean for building 3, elevator monitor presentations are current and ordering of flowers for family bereavement.
- Ensure the supply room is kept organized.
- Coordination of events for departments; Promotion Event, Recognition Event, High Volume Lunches.
- Communicates with all levels in the organization from front line staff within the call center to executives and providing administrative support for phones
- Supports the Insurance Operations Management staff
- Strong organizational and analytical skills Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Functional knowledge of Outlook email Ability to multi-task.
- High School diploma
- Ideally 4-6 years equivalent experience.
- Works independently to accomplish routine tasks
- Works well under pressure.
- Responds quickly and effectively to changes in priorities and assignments.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to overcome initial roadblocks to achieving desired result
- A self-starter requiring limited supervision.