Job #: 4340
Title: Ad Ops Coordinator
The LMG (Local Media Group) Digital Ad Operations Group is responsible for the launch of all digital campaigns across 17 news markets.
The Ad Ops Coordinator is responsible for confirming creative is to site specifications, trafficking creative assets and ad tags, testing quality assurance of ads, analyzing campaign optimization, generating pacing and pending creative reports, and managing any issues that arise for campaign execution.
The Digital Ad Operations group is also responsible for communicating with the stations to troubleshoot technical issues.
The group works closely with each news station to ensure proper digital ad implementation and a smooth campaign launch.
You will be responsible for communicating directly with contacts from each news station and will be required to be proactive to successfully launch their digital campaigns in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, possesses great verbal and written communication skills, and is a self-starter with a high level of initiative.
Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively under multiple and/or conflicting deadlines.
Must be proficient at generating reports and analyzing ad performance data.
The position requires someone who is able to anticipate required action, when needed, for successful resolution and result.
• Facilitate the communication, workflow, trafficking and quality assurance of all digital media campaigns assigned to you.
• Ensure that all accounts are managed in a timely fashion to meet campaign deadlines.
• Review station submissions to make sure accurate details are included and to clarify any ambiguities
• Process orders submitted into Wide Orbit, and reconcile daily and month-end impressions
• Preview and traffic creative primarily through Google Ad Manager
• Proactively reach out to station contacts to determine submission deadlines, manage assets, request any needed revisions or pending creative, provide reporting, etc.
• Be available to stations for any general trafficking and ad performance questions.
• Experience in digital advertising operations and campaign management.
• Sound strategic thinker with strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills.
• Experience with Google Ad Manager, Blox CMS, Share Through or other third-party ad servers
• Aptitude and dedication to thrive in a dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated ability to be highly organized, have a very strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Must enjoy effectively building relationships with internal and external contacts.
• Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
• 1 year minimum of Ad Operations experience.