Job #: 1920
Title: Account Management – Milwaukee WI
Job Title Description
Provides support to help clients coordinate solutions, manage accounts, obtain advice and administer plans. Ensures customer questions and issues are answered correctly and efficiently by documenting and identifying trends in customer service needs. Resolves and oversees customer issues surrounding consulting, information, and software services, solutions and products.
This position is for an established and productive individual contributor in Account Management, who works independently with minimal supervision. He or she uses his or her experience to evaluate risks, partners with more senior Account Managers to retain and win new business and strives to meet sales goals and expand the book of business.
• Uses risk experience to perform critical client functions, including: evaluating risks; reviewing loss experience, cash flow and financials; developing solutions; articulating impact of options; leveraging prepared analytics and making recommendations to client across product lines.
• Partners with more senior Account Managers to retain and generate new business by leveraging strategy information and managing contract reviews and midterm changes.
• Strives to meet sales goals and works with more senior Account Managers to expand the book of business.
• Strengthens and maintains relationships with clients, prospects, client teams and producers to provide best in class service and drive growth.
• Serves as a client contact and responds to difficult client needs and questions to improve the client experience.
• Cultivates a comprehensive understanding of changing market condition and understands and complies with all compliance, professional and transparency standards to better serve clients.