Job #: 2418
Title: Access Management – Louisville, KY
Takes timely action to ensure assigned issues are resolved.
• Performs access/account support for internal applications, systems, network shares, UNIX servers, and email access.
• Follows up on questions, problems, or suggestions and responds to employee inquiries with appropriate level of urgency.
• Provides ad-hoc advice and support for non-service catalog items/general queries as directed.
• Takes part in Service Improvement Programs (SIP’s) as required.
• Supports senior colleagues in other areas of technology to identify and correct problems.
• Deals competently with multiple projects or moderately difficult problems simultaneously.
• Helps ensure monitoring requirements are implemented and observed.
• Provides Ad-Hoc reporting for Service Delivery as required.
• Provides appropriate support documentation and tools for colleagues at all levels.
• Answers queries as appropriate regarding the use of current and new technologies.
• Collaborates with Project teams to assist with issue resolutions.
• Follows the established Change Management processes.
• Assists in implementing services in line with Service Catalogs.
• Familiar with relevant technology developments.
• Maintains knowledge of relevant service catalogs products.
• Remains up-to-date on technology projects.
• Assists in the proposal of technologies that support business need • Develops solid understanding of employee needs/business applications.
• Adheres to standards as defined.
• Follows all security policies.
• Uses best practice processes in every request, to be compliant with SOXFSA audit requirements.
• Ensures that approval for any out of budget spend is obtained from senior colleagues prior to commitment